[wp-hackers] Plugin update checks... SVN path ???

Aaron Harun admin at anthologyoi.com
Wed Apr 9 21:07:34 GMT 2008

*smacks head*

That's why my plugin isn't showing that it has been updated. I was
wondering why nobody upgraded with the latest release.

test_update_plugin('ajaxd-wordpress'); // works

test_update_plugin('Ajaxd Wordpress'); // works

test_update_plugin("Ajax'd Wordpress"); // works

test_update_plugin('AJAXed WordPress'); // fails

Although, it had worked in the past because I was able to make the
last upgrade with it and the plugin was never released through extend
as "AJAX'd WordPress." +1 for this isn't the way it should work.

Thanks for the heads up.

Aaron Harun.