[wp-hackers] Re: How to properly add/process fields to the write/edit post form

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Fri Apr 4 21:37:00 GMT 2008

On Apr 4, 2008, at 1:55 PM, Henrik Melin wrote:
> I'm not in the business of touting my own plugins, but More Fields
> is 2.5 compatible and provides an interface for persistent custom
> fields in the Write/Edit UI.
>
> http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/more-fields/

Nicely done, but doesn't seem to work right.

I can't get anything to appear on the edit Page screen.  For Posts it
works just fine.  Yes, I did hit the checkbox for edit pages.

Beyond that, this would be just perfect if I could also make a simple
checkbox that fills a value of "true" or "false".  (Or if unchecked =
nothing, I suppose "true" or "no such field" would work too...)

Nice plugin though.  I like the option to put things on the right
toolbar. :)

Stephen

--
Stephen Rider