[wp-hackers] Full size should mean full size

Aaron D. Campbell aaron at xavisys.com
Wed Apr 2 20:54:59 GMT 2008

Doesn't it seem like they should then use the medium option?  Or the the
image properties button and change the sizes?  Or upload a smaller image
(I know, some people don't know how)?  Or at the very least that we
should then call that option "large" since it's not full size?

I understand the though process behind it, and I can even see the need
(for some people...many of whom run WordPress), but it seems like it's
currently misleading, and a LOT of themes out there do not have the fix
implemented (because it didn't exist until recently).