[wp-hackers] Who on the commit team or contributors actually run the Automattic WordPress Tests?

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Wed Apr 2 05:36:18 GMT 2008

Viper007Bond wrote:
> Ack, sorry, somehow a blank message got sent.
>
> Anyway, as I was trying to say: Oh, doesn't work on Windows. Nevermind then.

Damn dude, why did you think I made my tool?

Use http://wordpress.svn.dragonu.net, which works with apache and php.
It requires two fixes to get running. Also it will need you to access
the run-tests/wordpress.php from 127.0.0.1 or you can add another
allowable host to the .htaccess in the run-tests directory.

--

Jacob Santos

http://www.santosj.name - blog
http://funcdoc.wordpress.com - WordPress Documentation Blog/Guide Licensed under GPLv2

Also known as darkdragon and santosj on WP trac.