[wp-hackers] WP.org the new look

Xel xel at netgra.de
Tue Apr 1 21:09:36 GMT 2008

"67% of all statistics are made up on the spot."
Yeah, sure. And your're of course right - the real percentage of windows
users with full screen will more likly be around 80 or so... I only wanted
to say that it will most likely be more "Full-Screeners"
than Alan woud think.

Maybe this "full screen" mentality is only common in germany... don't know.

I have to admit: I do not know one single person using a mac with apps at
fullscreen mode (does mac support it? I think they do, but I do not know,
since never saw it in use ;-)

"Not trying to start a "which is better" holy war"
Neighter would I - I use both, which ever I think fits better to the
situation and I think everyone can decide this on his/her own,as this
doesn't afect others.

@Mr. Awesome - you have my full respect, and I mean it! I'd die having to
use 800x600.

~75% Alex (the rest of me is allready thinking bout the code of my new
plugin... here your stats are - for sure - faked maybe mine are too;-)