[wp-hackers] WordPress plugin update bugs

Robin Adrianse robin.adr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 18:38:13 GMT 2007

I'm not dodging the point at all. I was merely responding to Omry, not you,
and from my understanding, he thought that only GPL plugins could be hosted
with the plugin repository, but my response was that it only needed to be
GPL-compatible.

You might get better answers if you weren't so affronting.