[wp-hackers] WordPress plugin update bugs

Omry Yadan omry at yadan.net
Sun Sep 30 13:00:29 GMT 2007

great.

now, what about non-gpl plugins?

how can those plugins receive the same service?

do we agree that for the sake of the users, it's better to enable this
functionality for all plugins, regardless of their license?

(for the record, I don't have much to gain here personally, my own
plugin got it's own version check mechanism, and it will continue to use
it in any case).

    Omry.