[wp-hackers] Looking for more XML-RPC developers

Joseph Scott joseph at randomnetworks.com
Thu Sep 27 16:59:36 GMT 2007

Lately I've been doing work on the XML-RPC code in WordPress.  But
this has put the xmlrpc.php code into something of an island, so I'm
here to recruite for some additional developers that would be willing
to work on this code as well.  Some more eyes on the tickets/patches
and code in general would be really helpful.  Especially if you catch
something that I screwed up :-)

There are some clean up and breakage issues with the code and new
features that need to be added to in effort to expose more of the
core WP features.

A list was started recently (http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/
listinfo/wp-xmlrpc) to work with others (some of the client
developers are on the list) that make use of WP XML-RPC.  If any of
the above items are an interesting to you please feel free to sign up
for the wp-xmlrpc list and introduce yourself and what you'd be
interested in working on.

Thanks.

--
Joseph Scott