[wp-hackers] Plugin Challenge: Post from an iPhone - Challenge submission

Daniel Cameron dan at scatter3d.com
Thu Sep 27 15:06:29 GMT 2007

For some reason I misinterpreted what you originally said. I agree with the
structure that you've laid out, we'd just have to change that subdirectory
name and change the some paths in our plugin. That's not a problem IMO, I
thought you suggested something completely different, which will remain
nameless.

Like Jared said, it would help us from hand holding since people clearly
don't read instructions.

Thanks...now back to work for the major improvements in 1.1.

--
Dan Cameron