[wp-hackers] Best uploader I've seen

John Blackbourn johnbillion+wp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 14:51:45 GMT 2007

Flash has a bad reputation because people build entire websites out of it.

This sort of use of Flash is brilliant. It maintains the user's
familiar OS UI (unlike Mootools). I've had great success with
SWFUpload (http://swfupload.mammon.se/) in the past, and it degrades
nicely to users who don't have Flash.