[wp-hackers] Future of wp-hackers

John Blackbourn johnbillion+wp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 14:45:01 GMT 2007

Splitting the list into topical lists won't help anyone. Topics of
discussion overlap too much for this to work. It will increase
cross-posting between lists. It will increase the chance that people
who aren't subscribed to every wp-* list will miss something.

People should be encouraged to post their "my wp isn't working"
messages to the support forums (which are linked at the bottom of
their WP installations for crying out loud), _not_ to the lists.