[wp-hackers] Re: WP 2.3 Category & Link Widgets

Christian Höltje docwhat+list.wp.hackers at gerf.org
Tue Sep 25 18:28:29 GMT 2007

* Carrie Halvorsen (tagsterkid at gmail.com) [070925 12:05]:
> I just upgraded to WP 2.3 last night, and I noticed I lost my styling on my
> Category & Links widgets in my sidebar. I'm not terribly surprised, what
> with the taxonomy changes for tags/categories/links. My question is,
> where/how are the links and categories widgets called, so that I can update
> my theme's stylesheet? I've spent all morning looking through widgets.phpand
> taxonomy.php, but I'm not sure I'm looking in the right spot. Thanks!

Get Firebug and use the "Inspect Element" command to find out.

Meanwhile... id="category" was changed to id="category-1" (you can
have more than one).

I didn't think that link changed at all.  I can't easily check because
I had to modify my links to handle multiple links without repeating IDs.

Ciao!

--
Fact #4
  The working environment has a profound impact on productivity and quality.

The Doctor What: Second Baseman                  http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat *at* gerf *dot* org                                        KF6VNC