[wp-hackers] WP 2.3 Category & Link Widgets

Carrie Halvorsen tagsterkid at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 16:05:15 GMT 2007

I just upgraded to WP 2.3 last night, and I noticed I lost my styling on my
Category & Links widgets in my sidebar. I'm not terribly surprised, what
with the taxonomy changes for tags/categories/links. My question is,
where/how are the links and categories widgets called, so that I can update
my theme's stylesheet? I've spent all morning looking through widgets.phpand
taxonomy.php, but I'm not sure I'm looking in the right spot. Thanks!

--
Carrie Halvorsen
TAGsterKid at gmail.com
http://carrie.ikith.net/