[wp-hackers] PHP notice warnings

Moritz 'morty' Struebe morty at gmx.net
Thu Sep 20 13:39:12 GMT 2007

It would be great to have some kind of debugging mode. Maybe setting
some special cookie so the "normal" users of your blog are not affected.
You normally don't want them to see any errors.
That would also help helping users remotely. Of course it should be easy
to activate this (not having to mess around with files).
Morty