[wp-hackers] get_object_term_cache doesn't accept arrays of ids or taxonomies?

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Wed Sep 19 20:17:24 GMT 2007

On 9/19/07, Casey Bisson <casey.bisson at gmail.com> wrote:

> wp_get_object_terms accepts arrays of object ids and taxonomies
> (awesome!), but the apparently parallel function,
> get_object_term_cache, doesn't.
>
> Is this intentional, or would a patch be welcome?

wp_get_object_terms accepts multiple ids and taxonomies to allow
slurping lots of stuff in one query.  get_object_term_cache doesn't
have the same motivation since it is retrieving what has already been
queried.  I'm not against adding support for multiples to
get_object_term_cache, however, if it is useful to you.  It's too late
to change it in 2.3 though. It would have to wait for 2.4.

Ryan