[wp-hackers] Packing JavaScript

Steve dei Bernardi steagl at people.it
Wed Sep 19 09:42:33 GMT 2007

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 01:35:18 +0300, in internal.wp-hackers you wrote:

>Same here - except it's worse :-)
>305 ms to ping my own server (in CA)
>
>"Standard" broadband is 128-256, I'm lucky enough to afford 512/128 (and
>that's a frikkin 50USD a month!!!)
>And there are bandwidth limits for almost everyone here (unless you pay
>extra to cancel them).... which are ridiculously low, like the limit for
>256kb internet is just 3gb a month [!]

Here in europe we always thought the net was better in US... and
cheaper.. but looks like this is an old story I just signed up for
ADSL service for new appartment and i will get a 6mbit download and
1Mbit upload with VOIP (and if the line can support the download will
be updatet to 20Mbit with no additional cost) and all for 45 Euro per
month and it's not the cheaper service here... but some place can get
better or similar from other ISP for less.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it