[wp-hackers] Automatic feedback from users

wordpress at nazgul.nu wordpress at nazgul.nu
Sat Sep 15 21:28:36 GMT 2007

The problem is that you need something like the remote IP for these stats to
be useful. How else are you going to distinguish between a blog that sends
its data twice (after an upgrade for instance) and 2 separate blogs sending
data. You don't want to count that upgrade as a new blog.

Regards,
Bas Bosman (Nazgul)