[wp-hackers] Automatic feedback from users

Omry Yadan omry at yadan.net
Sat Sep 15 19:42:55 GMT 2007

I am suggesting a direction yes/no question.

at least in FireStats, I actually pop a floating window asking the
question, and if the user does not answer it will show up again later.

if this is too hard, I also fine with a checkbox that not selected by
default, although I think we will get higher participation rate if users
will actually have to answer a direct question.