[wp-hackers] Plugin Challenge: Post from an iPhone

Sam Bauers sam at viveka.net.au
Fri Sep 14 11:31:32 GMT 2007

I have no time at the moment either, but here is something that might
help.

The blog post here has a pdf export of a keynote presentation I did
recently about developing on the iPhone.

http://blogs.omnium.net.au/main/2007/09/03/developing-web-apps-for-
the-iphone/

It leaves out the obvious stuff that is on the Apple website (like
"use standards", duh!) and concentrates on the quirks and gotchas of
iPhone development. There are lots, enjoy.

This is information gleaned from WWDC (which is all public now
anyway) and the Apple Website. I hope it's useful.

Sam

On 13/09/2007, at 11:11 AM, Doug Stewart wrote:

> Guidelines:
> http://developer.apple.com/iphone/designingcontent.html
>
> Sample app:
> http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/Puzzler/
>
> I'm on the ADC, so any docs or specs I can drag up, I'll help out with
> (as long as they're not covered by NDAs...).  I'll be happy to
> collaborate....

  Sam Bauers

  sam at viveka.net.au