[wp-hackers] Using the page_options field to create custom options pages

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Thu Sep 13 17:59:15 GMT 2007

On 12 Sep 2007, at 23:28, Stephane Daury wrote:

> Damn, I love collaborative development.

:-)

Not to all involved in the discussion - the filter has the arguments
the other way round from my original proposal.

  		$value = apply_filters("sanitize_option_{$option}", $value,
$option);

This is to ensure if no one if on the hook $value gets populated with
$value not $option ;-)

$option is there as well as in the hook name to allow you to register
one function to handle all your plugins different options and still
know what you are filtering.

westi
--
Peter Westwood <peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk>