[wp-hackers] Add_Submenu_Page Q's

Mike Walsh mike_walsh at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 12 21:01:09 GMT 2007

Forgive me if this topic has been discussed previously, but I am struggling
to get it to work and couldn't find anything via Google which helped me.

I am working on a WP plugin which will be used to manage our Swim Team.  I
want to create a new Top Level Admin Menu and then 3-5 submenus underneath
it.  From the Wordpress Codex
(http://codex.wordpress.org/Adding_Administration_Menus) it would appear it
is pretty straight forward but I can't get the example to work.

Is there something wrong with the example?  Is there some secret to it?  I
saw one blurb somewhere which mentioned the sub menu items  should be
created prior to creating the top level menu but even rearranging the
example didn't yield any new submenus.

Thanks,

Mike

--

Mike Walsh -- mike_walsh at mindspring dot com