[wp-hackers] Plugin to post source code needs testing

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 02:04:11 GMT 2007

I tried it out, seems to work perfectly. Although, maybe you could also use:

[source lang='php']...[/source]

Also, so it's even easier.

There's sorta a bug with the copy to clipboard feature in IE7 though (I
don't know if it's possible to fix, though). When you click the copy to
clipboard link, IE7 asks you if you would like to allow the page to copy the
text to the clipboard, but if you click don't allow, you still get the alert
box saying that the text has been copied to the clipboard.

Also, what's with the question mark that opens an "About box"? Something
from the syntax highlighter, I'm guessing?

I know that the syntax highlighter I was using before (WP-Syntax[1]) used
GeSHi[2], have you looked at that? I'm just saying because it supports more
languages...

Overall, it's awesome! It's going to make posting code easier and it'll look
better.

[1] http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-syntax/
[2] http://qbnz.com/highlighter/

--