[wp-hackers] "content_filtered_save_pre" filter?

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Sun Sep 9 00:29:36 GMT 2007

No, no, I know how to do all of that (I have another plugin that adds some
buttons to TinyMCE).

This plugin is for posting code and TinyMCE does < to &lt; which I don't
want inside of the plugin's code blocks. I need to reverse that in certain
places. I can't do it on output as I have no way of knowing then if the post
was written in TinyMCE or not.

If push comes to shove, I can use "content_save_pre", but that's on the back
burner for the moment.