[wp-hackers] Re: Introduce some type of no-parse tag ?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Sep 5 16:02:48 GMT 2007

Yikes. I can see where that works, but why go to that much trouble?
Just pull the relevant text out of the post content entirely, stick it
in a global array, and put a placeholder in it's place. Then at the
higher level, find the placeholder, replace it with the text in the
global array. Less overhead of encoding and decoding and such.

This is similar to how the plugin I posted before works:
http://ottodestruct.com/wpstuff/scriptenabler.zip