[wp-hackers] XMLRPC rework

Daniel Jalkut jalkut at red-sweater.com
Mon Sep 3 16:07:26 GMT 2007

MovableType supports it in the form of a mt_tags parameter (and -
apparently on a per-installation basis? with mt_keywords).

MarsEdit (the Mac client app I develop) will support editing tags as
soon as I can get my head completely around where everybody is heading
with protocol support for them :)

Daniel