[wp-hackers] Single sign-on with Wordpress & Mediawiki

David Pappas villiageidiot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 13:40:36 GMT 2007

<decloak>
Travis' last item is (I think) the critical point.  LDAP, Openid, Passport,
whatever - the point was to provide single sign on capability in to WP and
Mediawiki.  If you use Openid and still have to sign in separately in to
both systems have you really accomplished anything?

And just because I can't stand not throwing in another buzzword/acronym, why
not SAML (www.opensaml.org) which I tend to associate more with the phrase
"single sign on".

Ok - I've had enough fun for today.
</decloak>