[wp-hackers] Single sign-on with Wordpress & Mediawiki

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 09:18:34 GMT 2007

Sneaks wrote:
> okay, i setup a forum, blog, svn & wiki to track and test this
> project. i used an old domain i had.
>
> if anyone wants to join development, please send me an email at
> 0vcqn5q02 at sneakemail.com.
>
> for reference, this project aims to unify auth sessions between
> different software while using WP as the login control.
>
> should we keep discussion on this list since it's so wp-centric?
I would love to help test this. I know I couldn't be of much help with
the PHP coding and database query coding and so forth, but testing is
one thing I CAN do, and would love to do! =D I'll send an email if this
is ok? Or, are you only taking developers of this project, then having
testers come aboard later? As for where to discuss this, I still think
that this list is the better place for it: