[wp-hackers] Single sign-on with Wordpress & Mediawiki

Sneaks 0vcqn5q02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Oct 30 06:28:41 GMT 2007

okay, i setup a forum, blog, svn & wiki to track and test this project.
i used an old domain i had.

if anyone wants to join development, please send me an email at
0vcqn5q02 at sneakemail.com.

for reference, this project aims to unify auth sessions between
different software while using WP as the login control.

should we keep discussion on this list since it's so wp-centric?