[wp-hackers] Single sign-on with Wordpress & Mediawiki

Callum Macdonald lists.automattic.com at callum-macdonald.com
Sat Oct 27 04:50:44 GMT 2007

Just a tip, if you use bbPress (forum), it'll integrate user login and
registration with WordPress out of the box. It's not as popular as any
of the other systems, and I couldn't find any ready made themes for it,
but it seems to have all the major forum functions. I'm assuming it'll
be pretty easily themable (judging from WordPress).

I do know it integrates in a snap though, just set two variables in the
bbPress config and you're off.

Cheers - Callum.