[wp-hackers] The term_group column

Christine Davis christine at neato.co.nz
Sat Oct 27 00:09:28 GMT 2007

With a bit more digging,  as part of the upgrade,  it looks like categories
that shared the same slug get put into a term_group (with the additional
terms having a number added to the end of the slug).  Which is at least an
indication of its usage.

Damned if I can see where term_group values are used for retrieval,
though...