[wp-hackers] Single sign-on with Wordpress & Mediawiki

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 06:51:06 GMT 2007

Sneaks wrote:
> these don't actually share cookies and sessions from what i can tell,
> do they? these just share the user tables, which still forces a user
> to login to each system separately.
>
> or did i miss something?

Actually, that hack was to allow bbpress and wp to work together using
user table. Sorry about that. The link for my site, was about all three
of them. I had all three database tables in under one database. And as
for MW and WP logins together.. it must work I guess, because
wordpress.org and the codex logins still use same login requirements..
but I dunno about that either though... basically yeah, it uses same
user table login informations.. as far as i know.. right guys?