[wp-hackers] WPhone Admin plugin 1.3.1, aka "iPhone Contest Final Version"

Jared Bangs jared at pacific22.com
Tue Oct 23 01:23:19 GMT 2007

On 10/22/07, Stephane Daury <wordpress at tekartist.org> wrote:

> On Oct 22, 2007, at 11:32, Daniel Cameron wrote:
> > Good luck to all and may our users benefit from our work the most.
>
> That's my view as well. Couldn't agree more.
>
> In the end, we took different approaches to the challenge, and came
> up with what I see as two quality solutions.
> Maybe when this is *over*, we can indeed find ways to make them
> coexist, and who knows, maybe even merge if we all see it as an
> advantage to our respective user bases.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Stephane

Yeah, thanks for the tip on the issue with the current trunk, BTW.
I'll check into that.

I haven't had a chance to check back in on this discussion since I
posted it late last night, but during the day (and after a night of
much needed sleep) I was thinking that my post may have been a bit
overly zealous or competitive, but it's good to see that everyone
involved has a good attitude about the whole thing.

I haven't really checked out your plugin (since I don't have an iPhone
either), but from what I've seen so far, I think these are both solid
contenders for the prize.

Thanks,
Jared