[wp-hackers] WPhone Admin plugin 1.3.1, aka "iPhone Contest Final Version"

Jacob wordpress at santosj.name
Mon Oct 22 06:29:05 GMT 2007

Jared Bangs wrote:
> Extensibility:
>     *  Large library of current (and future) WP admin plugins will
> "just work" in the mobile UI, without rewriting or tweaking
>     *  Built from the ground up around a plugin architecture.
>     *  Object oriented design allows for easy customization and plugin
> development while minimizing the amount of code that needs to be
> written.

If more people wrote OO code like yours, then I wouldn't have such a
long list of people to bury alive in my neighbor's yard. I almost cried.
Absolutely beautiful.

--

Jacob Santos

http://www.santosj.name - blog
http://wordpress.svn.dragonu.net/unittest/ - unofficial WP unit test suite.
Also known as darkdragon and santosj on WP trac (don't ask)