[wp-hackers] Moving tickets/patches forward

Callum Macdonald lists.automattic.com at callum-macdonald.com
Thu Oct 18 03:11:46 GMT 2007

I think this raises an interesting point. Is there actually a process
for making contributions or decisions in WordPress? Or is it just what
the core devs do, when they do it?

I realise there's a great deal of discussion on the list, and that's
great. I know that I've personally noticed westi replying to lots of
stuff and accepting patches. Is that it, is that the process?

http://codex.wordpress.org/Core_Patch_Submission
This page is currently blank. It would be nice if there was something
here explaining how patches should be submitted.

Cheers - Callum.