[wp-hackers] Proposal for a function commenting convention

Jacob wordpress at santosj.name
Wed Oct 17 03:55:09 GMT 2007

@Andy: I was referring to actions I would be taking and patches I'll be
submitting. If anyone wants to join in and do the same for files, then
do please tell me and I won't work on those. Also, it wouldn't do much
good to have people going off in different directions. Conformity in any
case is a good thing. I reference a ticket in my previous post, which
I'm using as an example. You can take a look at it and comment on it.
The more feedback, the better the end result.

That and the whole @package WordPress solves the whole issue. They can
just use @package WordPressMu, for their functions. There is no need to
have additional information with @since and @deprecated. I've been
adding "@package WordPress" to all functions that I've documented so far.