[wp-hackers] iPhone Plugin Competition: Presenting WPhone

Stephane Daury wordpress at tekartist.org
Sat Oct 13 14:10:58 GMT 2007

For those interested, I finally got my hands on an iPod Touch (latest
firmware, not jailbroken), for the weekend, to test with. :)
Aaaaaaah, feels good to not be *flying blind* anymore. :)

So most of the spacing issues Dan was kind enough to point out
(thanks Dan) have been worked out at <http://svn.wp-plugins.org/
wphone/branches/dev/> (unstable branch).

On this note, one good side effect of this whole thing is that it's
looking like iUI will benefit from our little competition, as I've
started submitting upstream patches.
<http://code.google.com/p/iui/issues/detail?id=28>
Call it killing two birds with one stone thrown. Now 2 projects will
benefit from our common efforts. :)

Cheers,

Stephane