[wp-hackers] Wordpress minor versions changing things for no reason, why?

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 12:42:38 GMT 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-12 at 12:30 +1000, Mike Purvis wrote:
> I realise that ajax enhancements depend on things like markup
> structure which is impossible to set in stone, but I wish the devs
> could at least make an *effort* to not make trivial changes that might
> break this kind of functionality.

I am greatly shocked by the attitude you have, but I do not want to
pollute with flamewars, so I will politely point you to these links,
which appeared on the planet feeds aggregated on every single WordPress
dashboard during September:

http://boren.nu/archives/2007/09/05/wordpress-23-database-schema-changes/
http://boren.nu/archives/2007/09/16/wordpress-23-plugin-compatibility/