[wp-hackers] 2.4 Feature Proposal: New general meta-data table

wordpress at santosj.name wordpress at santosj.name
Fri Oct 12 00:54:24 GMT 2007

What about just having save_general_meta(), which would insert if it
doesn't exist or update if it does. From your wording (and my lack of
reading the entire function), I would assume that the one function does
both now. Would need documentation, which should be written, in any case
that the function name is not changed. Meaning if I was confused, I would
assume others would also.

I didn't know what $object_id was, but it makes sense now. At least I'll
be able to write better tests. Me two and a half hours from now: "WTF is
this object_id and where can I get its value? Ah hell, I'll just make
stuff up."

Jacob Santos

http://www.santosj.name - Blog
http://wordpress.svn.dragonu.net/unittest - Unofficial Unit Test Repository