[wp-hackers] Plugin Help - Tag schema support in Search Everything

Daniel Cameron dan at scatter3d.com
Tue Oct 9 16:28:30 GMT 2007

On 10/9/07, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:
> Is there any particular reason that you don't want to use the
> category__not_in and tag__not_in query_vars?

I wasn't familiar with those variables until now. Somehow I missed this post,
http://boren.nu/archives/2007/10/01/taxonomy-intersections-and-unions/

> Just wondering, it seems like that would be a simpler way to do it.

It definitely seems easier, let's see if it's as simple as it looks
and I can figure it out.

Either way, if someone has knows the correct code just send it my way.

Thanks to all.

--
Dan Cameron