[wp-hackers] Lightweight forum integration.

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Oct 9 15:31:46 GMT 2007

bbPress has some plugins that allow for this sort of thing.

bbSync says it creates a new thread for each post made in WordPress
and then lets comments on it be the replies in that thread.

WordPress Integration integrates the users tables to be the same.

bbSync: http://bbpress.org/plugins/topic/56
Wordpress Integration: http://bbpress.org/plugins/topic/4

bbPress has some other WordPress integration plugins:
http://bbpress.org/plugins/tags/integration