[wp-hackers] Lightweight forum integration.

Alex Polite mylists at polite.se
Tue Oct 9 13:52:56 GMT 2007

I'm putting up a blog/forum. Since I already know Wordpress and like
it I figure I might as well use it for this project to.

The blog will have 10 or so editors. The forum will have 100-1000
users (hopefully). The blog and the forum are pretty much two separate
entities. They do not need to share the same tables for usernames. But
I do want to replace the comment function on the blog with a thread on
the forum. So instead of having "write a comment to this post" I'd
like to have "discuss this post on our forum".

What would be the simplest way of doing that?

I'm willing to do a little hacking php-hacking, but if there's already
a plugin that solves this problem I might as well use it.

alex

--
http://polite.se