[wp-hackers] Plugin zip problem on wordpress.org

Jared Bangs jared at pacific22.com
Sun Oct 7 18:16:31 GMT 2007

On 10/7/07, Callum Macdonald <lists.automattic.com at callum-macdonald.com>
wrote:

> Anyone got any clues? Is this a bug? I notice that plugins that haven't
> been updated for a while (Akismet for example) are fine. Could it be a
> recent change?

I'm not seeing it on mine, but perhaps this may help narrow it down:

We updated one of our plugins last week (I believe it was Friday, Oct. 5th).
When I download the zip file, it has the correct structure, the times for
all the files inside are set to 2007/10/06 8:10am.

All that to say that if your issue was caused by a recent change in the
packaging routine (and if it would affect all plugins), it must have been a
very recent change, since it didn't seem to affect mine.