[wp-hackers] wp2.3 and dbDelta()

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Oct 3 04:37:22 GMT 2007

There is no wp-content/install.php file, by default. Okay, it might do
something if it's there, but it shouldn't be there.

wp-admin/includes/schema.php just defines the schema. Also no output.

wp-admin/includes/admin.php includes pretty much all the other
wp-admin/includes/ files. However, I don't think any of them makes any
output either, they all seem to define functions and variables and
such.