[wp-hackers] PostgreSQL port status?

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Mon Oct 1 03:07:48 GMT 2007

I'm trying to do just that right now, but I'm getting the weirdest PHP error I've ever seen :S

	function wp_select_db($dbname, $connection_id)
	{
		global $server;
		$conn =  @pg_connect("host={$server->host} user={$server->user} password={$server->pass} dbname=$dbname");
		$server->user = '';
		$server->pass = '';
		$server->host = '';
		return $conn;
	}

	// ==================================================================
	//	Select a DB (if another one needs to be selected)

	function select($db, &$dbh) {
		if ( !wp_select_db($dbh, $db) ) {
		$this->bail("error message");
		}
	}

It *INSISTS* that wp_select_db does not exist....
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_select_db() in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\blog\wp-content\db.php on line 140

I've tried renaming the function and moving the definition, but it is adamantly refusing to see the function I defined /just/ above it..

Any ideas?

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/