[wp-hackers] AtomPub support

Joseph Scott joseph at randomnetworks.com
Fri Nov 30 06:17:57 GMT 2007

On Nov 29, 2007, at 2:04 PM, marumoto wrote:

> I'm not sure I'm in the right place, but I couldn't find a "wp-app
> list". So, please forgive me if this topic is not appropriate for the
> list.
> # I found the "wp-xmlrpc list", but APP and xml-rpc are two different
> thing, you know.

Since I haven't seen a follow up on the wp-xmlrpc list I'll reply
here.  And yes, in hindsight that was a rather poor name for the
list, sorry about that.   It is still a good place for AtomPub
questions though.

> Anyway, I've been developing a AtomPub(the Atom Publishing Protocol)
> client. And I think I found a few bugs.
>
>    1. Malformed XML error when GETing a "wordpress media" entry.
>    2. 404 Not Found error on GETing a category and a collection
> document if "WordPress address" and "Blog address" are different.
>    3. Entry's published and Edited time stamp is always the same.

Are these caught by APE (http://www.tbray.org/ape/)?  If not perhaps
we can get Tim to add them to the list of tests.  Last time I checked
WordPress passed APE with zero errors a few warnings (4?).

--
Joseph Scott
http://joseph.randomnetworks.com/