[wp-hackers] List etiquette - refraining from personal attacks

Jacob wordpress at santosj.name
Fri Nov 23 17:24:55 GMT 2007

Stephane Daury wrote:

> Knowing Jacob on the list, I'd venture to say this was more "Matt is
> so busy, it's a good thing there are others" and nothing else.
>
> Nothing unprofessional about recognizing one's success.
>
> Stephane

Yeah. Exactly. Thanks.

 From what else I wrote, I figured one would have thought the same. I
personally have only had Ryan and Westi (and maybe others, my memory
isn't that good with these types of things, you can ask Matt) submit my
patches, which to say I have a lot more love for them than for Matt. I'm
learning to have more love for Matt, but I'll have to get over my
jealousy first and that is really difficult. At least he isn't evil.

--

Jacob Santos

http://www.santosj.name - blog
http://wordpress.svn.dragonu.net/unittest/ - unofficial WP unit test suite.

Also known as darkdragon and santosj on WP trac.