[wp-hackers] SELECT DISTINCT .... ORDER BY not working....

Aaron Brazell emmensetech at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 21:29:17 GMT 2007

Adding comment_date as a queried field should show that it is sorted
in DESC order. Unless something is really borked... which I suppose
could be but I don't know why. :)
--
Aaron Brazell
Director of Technology, b5media

skype: technosailor
phone: 410-608-6620
web: http://technosailor.com

Everything contained in this email is confidential and stuff