[wp-hackers] Re: Moving Shuttle Along

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 17:30:01 GMT 2007

Bull3t wrote:
> Maybe someone else can have a go at trying to move Shuttle along, by taking
> the plans and trying to make them... Anyone?

I don't see this happening though, because even back then when they were
doing it, there were too many conflicts. And it was also time consuming
per se, regarding adaption for changes that were going into the core at
the time... Back then, it was a huge task in itself, and with the many
changes from 2.0 to 2.4-bleeding, it will only be more of a pain in the
ass...