[wp-hackers] Unified HTTP Request API

Jacob wordpress at santosj.name
Sat Nov 17 00:23:50 GMT 2007

Matt Mullenweg wrote:
> Jacob wrote:
>> I'm writing for input on any thoughts on the current prototyped API
>> and thoughts on whether such an patch would be worth placing in the
>> core of WordPress. Are any WordPress devs working on something similar?
>
> What you've described seems very complicated for what should be simple
> operations, ideally a single-line function call.

Yeah. That is what I'm proposing, a single line function call that uses
classes to retrieve URLs. It should be fairly easy after all.

--

Jacob Santos

http://www.santosj.name - blog
http://wordpress.svn.dragonu.net/unittest/ - unofficial WP unit test suite.

Also known as darkdragon and santosj on WP trac.