[wp-hackers] iPhone Content Winner

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Fri Nov 16 01:00:28 GMT 2007

On 11/15/07, Sam Bauers <sam at wopr.com.au> wrote:

> Oh... congratulations on winning the contest by the way. Do you plan
> to combine efforts with the other entrants to make a super-dooper
> plugin?

Oh! Thanks for reminding me!

I had really liked how modular Mobile Admin is and was considering using
that idea to make our's a bit more flexible. Then again, our plan is/was to
have the one interface be runnable on ALL phones and then spruce it up with
additional JS and CSS depending on how powerful the phone is.

But still, plenty each plugin could benefit from each other, that's for
sure.

--
Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/